This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi Training at UK Bike Skills
resim

Another magical day with Tony. I know many fellow Sketchys have enjoyed their days at UK Bike Skills over the years.

Today 4 of us went up to learn plenty in the sunshine & had some wicked pics & vids taken. We all left happy for sure!

Can't recommend it highly enough. £95 very well spent..... ;D
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:resim

Another magical day with Tony. I know many fellow Sketchys have enjoyed their days at UK Bke Sills over the years.

Today 4 of us went up to learn plenty in the sunshine & had some wicked pics & vids taken. We all left happy for sure!

Can't recommend it highly enough. £95 very well spent..... ;D

still on a high from today, great day, learnt a lot and really glad I managed to ride some stuff I would have hesitated at before today
definitely recommend for anyone else thinking of going.  Smile
Still reeling from BP's *perfect* bike build...... with NO lever adjustment required. FFS :o
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Still reeling from BP's *perfect* bike build...... with NO lever adjustment required. FFS :o

he must have copied us  Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Still reeling from BP's *perfect* bike build...... with NO lever adjustment required. FFS :o

Lol. Surely the "perfect" bike build is one you are most comfortable on though, i didn't think the angle of your brake levers was very comfortable, i think i would insist on keeping mine as is.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Lol. Surely the "perfect" bike build is one you are most comfortable on though, i didn't think the angle of your brake levers was very comfortable, i think i would insist on keeping mine as is.

I think Andy needs some jedi time...
Pictures on the blog look good. Would be quite tempted to do this some time.
"BennyP" Wrote:I think Andy needs some jedi time...

Undoubtably, but i still like my brake levers where the are Wink I do suffer from wrist pain at places you have to brake a lot if they aren't right.
No position is perfect for everyone as you correctly say Andy otherwise brakes would bolt directly into the bars with no adjustment possible
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ukbikeskills.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-return-of-sketchy-mtbers.html">http://ukbikeskills.blogspot.co.uk/2014 ... tbers.html</a><!-- m -->