This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMALL Mountain Bike & Road Bike
I'm after one of each - if anyone has any adult sized small bikes for sale in reasonable condition I'm interested...... open minded to age & price & spec.  However the cheaper the bike, the more interested I am!!!

Cash & collection at your convenience for the right price Smile
I still have Nicholas's green machine... I know it is probably to pricey but shout if you are interested.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I have a project if you're interested..
Its a small framed Giant XTC NRS. Needs a fork albeit I may be able to get my hands on one & gears + cables etc etc. Brake levers have a sqweak when you squeeze them but apart from that work ok from memory. Also needs a saddle. Apart from that its all ready to be build. £125 without the fork  Undecided
How good of a bike do you want I have a small halfords Apollo mtb hardly used you can have
Thanks guys....

Nige - my boy is now bigger than yours so prob too small

Lagging - yours sounds complicated

Wayne - yours sounds like it will do!!

Let me know when convenient to pop over Smile
If my mum spent as much on bikes as you do and then gave me an Apollo I would go looking for a new mum!  :o
Blayne, I have a fork that would go with that,  assuming 1'1/8 straight steerer.
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:If my mum spent as much on bikes as you do and then gave me an Apollo I would go looking for a new mum!  :o

He's only 11....... & if anyone tells him how much I spend on my bikes - they will instantly *become* his mum ??)
&quot;Lee G&quot; Wrote:Blayne, I have a fork that would go with that,  assuming 1'1/8 straight steerer.

Sound interesting. Yep they're a 1 1/8 steerer. What sort of price are you after.
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:If my mum spent as much on bikes/holidays/cars/houses/training days/fuel for 1hr rides 19hrs away/more holidays/more bikes etc as you do and then gave me an Apollo I would go looking for a new mum!  :o

Ftfy