This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Monday 21st April - Surrey Hills 10:30
I am delivering a group of teenagers to Thorpe Park for the day on Easter Monday.....

Hence the later than normal start time, but got all day to enjoy the trails so hoping it's epic with Leith & Redlands included & all the usual stuff too; will be bringing Easter Eggs along for those who like chocolate Smile

Meeting at the car park just beyond the turning into the bumpy road to the YHA Car Park on the RHS RH5 6NW for 10:30

Probably have the usual crowd with me on the day; all welcome!
Yep yep yep yep yep yep Smile

Can i suggest the other car park a little further down the road though, as the pottholes on the road up to the YHA car park were ridiculous last time.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yep yep yep yep yep yep Smile

Can i suggest the other car park a little further down the road though, as the pottholes on the road up to the YHA car park were ridiculous last time.

I should be able to make this too.  
+1 on the car park!
No eggs for you Andy..... Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:No eggs for you Andy..... Wink
What have i done now? Undecided We don't all have fake off roaders with slightely more ground clearance Wink I'm cutting down/out chocolate anyway Tongue
I'm in...

Sounds like a 'cracking' idea. Very eggcited for the ride. I'm not yoking.
cutting down on chocolate...pigs might fly
Indeed Flintlock Big Grin

I have updated the meeting spot to save damage to Andy's low slung sports car............
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Indeed Flintlock Big Grin

I have updated the meeting spot to save damage to Andy's low slung sports car............

Good girl :K)
Are u lot still doing this????