This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood Thursday 3rd April 7pm
Mrs skid and I will be riding a hopefully dryish kings wood. Meet in main car park to start riding at 7pm.
See you there.
I'll be there.
Very tempted indeed.
Shall I........
Yeah why not, legs should have recovered by then
I want to give Kingswood a go but about lunch time. Having not been there before is it easy to find the trails?  Where do you park? Thanks
"Michael1308" Wrote:I want to give Kingswood a go but about lunch time. Having not been there before is it easy to find the trails?  Where do you park? Thanks

Best place to start from is the FC car park on whites hill. There are no marked trails in the woods, but if you follow some of the fire roads around you will spot the odd single track, so if your happy to put some effort in exploring/ getting lost, there's  plenty to find.
Thanks skid. I might just come along Thursday evening if that would be ok. I'll let you know Thursday.
I'll be there Monkey Man :-)