This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 2nd, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
It's been a while, but as i love riding my bike again and conditions have improved the Wed ride is back on. Meeting at Oaks Park in Rough Common at 6:45 for a 7pm start. Will still need lights and helmet is essential.
"Treehugger" Wrote:It's been a while, but as i love riding my bike again and conditions have improved the Wed ride is back on. Meeting at Oaks Park in Rough Common at 6:45 for a 7pm start. Will still need lights and helmet is essential.

cant do wednesdays :-(
Can't do 645pm Sad but will be out in Clowes and Blean tomorrow anyway. We may just bump into each other!

All being well I'll be riding out from Whitstable some time after 7pm, Crab and Winkle into Clowes, session some trails in there then across into the main part of the woods heading towards the car park and and ultimately ending up at Bossenden/Dunkirk and returning to Whitsty via Dargate (down the big farm trails at Boughton past the old radar station).
Working a late shift tomorrow.
I am in and may even bring someone who is new to off road riding. This person does not have lights, if there is a spare available that would be great.
"WvH" Wrote:I am in and may even bring someone who is new to off road riding. This person does not have lights, if there is a spare available that would be great.

Cool. I only have one light unfortunately, my other one died a while ago.
I'm not gonna ride tonight now, i still feel knackered from Wales at the weekend, and i'm also still stuck at work. Sorry dude!
Truly sketchy. BTW Apart from general being out of shape I went running with my wife yesterday and still have sore legs, I would enjoy riding with someone similarly knackered...
PS. A quick head count adds up to 1 (me), am I missing someone?
We have moved dozens of logs around Clowes, Thornden, Blean and Ellenden. Some appear to be deliberately placed to cause an accident, eg on a corner at an angle. Hopefully will be clear tonight, but just to be aware if anyone is riding locally.