This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General aches & pains
Anyone out & about?
Saturday ride from Blean at 2-00pm until 5-00.Pace to suit rider with heart condition,so it won't be fast.All welcome.
As soon as I mentioned this Jon expressed an interest in riding after work, but he doesn't finish til 14.00.  I'll be riding Kings with him then, unless something happens.  Definitely another time though, thanks Smile
Iam out hopefully your sis will be fixing my knee tomorrow
"leadbasher" Wrote:Iam out hopefully your sis will be fixing my knee tomorrow

What you done to your knee?
"leadbasher" Wrote:Iam out hopefully your sis will be fixing my knee tomorrow

I've also had to use her services :-( Though my muscles keep locking up despite resting, so may as well ride! I hope she helps.
"Treehugger" Wrote:What you done to your knee?

I tore a ligament 30 years ago and it flares up every now and then
Stick to kayaking  Wink
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Stick to kayaking  Wink

That's not very nice you are only saying that so you will never have to wait for me at the top of a climb again
At the risk of going waaay OT, after my visit to the hospital yesterday I'm not gonna be waiting for anyone on the climbs, you'll all Be waiting for me Sad
Keep it foolish...