This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Wales Long Weekend 8-11th August
Well, we just can't wait to get back to Bike Park Wales, so next trip planned for second weekend of August ;D

Bit early yet to book uplift, but planning to travel Friday pm, Cwmcarn Sat, BPW Sun & either Brechfa or FOD Monday

Accommodation TBC depending on peoples' preferences......

(in the unlikely event that we get 16 of us - we get our own private Sketchy bus for the day)
Mrs skid and I are coming for the Sunday Monday ;D ambition to hit all the jumps down enter the dragon at BPW, must grow bigger balls first.
Yes! Smile
Possible
I think I'll probably be away in cornwall this weekend..
I'm in for the Sunday and Monday, CBA to pedal Smile
"Jams" Wrote:I'm in for the Sunday and Monday, CBA to pedal Smile

Pussssaaaay Wink I'm up for staying in the same Travelodge again, as it was pretty handy for all the amenaties, and i want to eat at the Auriental Gardens again Wink
"Jams" Wrote:I'm in for the Sunday and Monday, CBA to pedal Smile

Don't fancy a bit of Cwmdown uplift on the Saturday then...... Undecided

Might slip a loop of Cafell in too!

Looks like the usual suspects all on board - as well as the Multipla. Happy Days ;D
I might be able to make this now  Smile
Has anything been booked up yet?
Ah thank you Adrian for reminding me about this!

I'm definitely game! I presume we would be travelling after work on the Friday with no proposed riding taking place? Or the option to fly up very early Sauturday like before?  Undecided