This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 9th, Oaks Park
Riding post work. I finish 15.30, so from 16.00 onwards is good.

Edit: just remembered I have to pick up the cat from the vets post neutering, so will have to be later   :Smile
How much later? Presumably before the anaesthetic of the cat wears off or do you drop him (it) off at home first?
"WvH" Wrote:How much later? Presumably before the anaesthetic of the cat wears off or do you drop him (it) off at home first?

6.30 ish, so standard Blean ride time really.
So, went to see Team Buckley today & advised off cycling til the weekend. Things are so painful I think I may heed his advice Sad
"Avril19" Wrote:So, went to see Team Buckley today & advised off cycling til the weekend. Things are so painful I think I may heed his advice Sad

OT but did you see Andy?
"pittgoat" Wrote:OT but did you see Andy?

I did.
Is Team Buckley good then? I'm seriousely pished off with mine now and my gp doesn't seem to care despite it pretty much affecting everything i do, but have come to the conclusion he is generally useless anyway, so suppose i better start throwing money about again...
"Treehugger" Wrote:Is Team Buckley good then? I'm seriousely pished off with mine now and my gp doesn't seem to care despite it pretty much affecting everything i do, but have come to the conclusion he is generally useless anyway, so suppose i better start throwing money about again...

Well, he didn't look at my back, that's another job! Mainly my contracted trapezius (fcking agony ATM) & my contracted left quad! He's an ex MTB/roadie that does TT now. He's a trained chiropractor as well as physio & seemed to know his stuff with cycling position etc. I'm seeing my sister Friday as well!

He cost £47 initial consult, £37 follow ups.
"Avril19" Wrote:Well, he didn't look at my back, that's another job! Mainly my contracted trapezius (fcking agony ATM) & my contracted left quad! He's an ex MTB/roadie that does TT now. He's a trained chiropractor as well as physio & seemed to know his stuff with cycling position etc. I'm seeing my sister Friday as well!

He cost £47 initial consult, £37 follow ups.

Thats expensive, but might give him a go, thanks.
I think that is the going rate, I have an appointment at one in Faversham tomorrow and that is £37 too. If anyone comes across someone who has a special interest in cycling then that might be a good person to see. This Andy seems to have just that so might give it a go.