This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cwm carn/ parkparkwales 22nd/23rd june
mrs Skid and i are driving up on the saturday night(as I'm working the day) to stay in the new port central travel lodge. to ride cam darn on the sunday then on to the merthyr tydfil travel lodge for the night. then riding bike park wales on the monday. thought id let you all know incase anyone fancied joining us.
bike park wales is full a long way in advance, hence why where doing it on the monday. so if you did want to join in make sure you book this first and fast Smile
stay frosty dudes 8)
Ment to say, we will be riding the trails at  cwm carn not do the uplift. New ones meant to be fab.
Hi Skid.....
I'm up for this trip and have booked onto BPW for the uplift on the Monday. I am considering travelling up on Friday afternoon and riding Afan on the Saturday then meeting up with you on Saturday night.

If anyone else would like to join me you're more than welcome too.

Ride hard. Stay safe. :-)
Will be considering this.... This is actually the weekend that we are riding the Enduro at Afan so it depends on hwo I'm likely to be feeling the next day and also how much holiday I have left!
Cool beans  Smile be good riding bike park and cwm carn with you lee.
Go on Benjie you know you want to  Wink your legs will be fine ,it is an uplift after all. And I'm sure work counts time off to ride as essential development  skill for advancement in the work place.