This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aston hill Sunday 13th April
Heading up to do the DH runs, there is no uplift so push up is the only way back to the top. Aiming to get there for 9.30-10ish as need to be back home by 5ish.
All welcome to join us  Smile
Yep i'm up for this Smile
Yesterday you said you wouldn't mind going to Surrey that Sunday.
I'm in London that weekend so can't make it! Shall be racing it blind then! Oh yeah! Smile
Race doesn't start till 1pm on the race day so should be time for practise if you can't make it this Sunday.
[quote="]Yesterday you said you wouldn't mind going to Surrey that Sunday.[/quote"]

Sorry Geoff, i don't get up there much and am loving riding the DH bike at the moment. Will be riding with you on the Sat if there is a ride Wink I thought we were thinking about Surrey on Saturday though Undecided
im there need some pracetice/
think most people cant make this one, but me and my buddy Snoopy will be getting there for about 9.30.
looking forward to a nice dry Aston hill  ;D
Good day today. Aston is running really well. Looking forward to race day now  ;D