This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Tue 15th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
Couple of hours blast round the hopefully dry trails of Blean, Clows and Thornden. Meeting at 6:45 for 7 start. All welcome, helmet and lights essential.
I'm riding straight after work this week. Another time though.
I should be there.
Road riding on Tuesday, but rode Blean yesterday, running so so nicely! Some trails could do with a bit of maintenance though.
cant make it, will get to blean sometime in 2014!
Tuesday night is climb night Smile
I am going to have to let you down on tonight. I have to make my house stag-do proof before people arrive in the morning. I have left everything until the last minute like always Sad

Sorry Sad
No worries dude, Lee is riding now so i won't be all on my own.

Anyone else?? It's the best conditions for about 5 months at the moment!
Can't get out tonight but was at Clowes/Thornden at the weekend and it's great up there atm. Hoping for next week as we're away for Easter. Will be riding the forest of bere on thursday...

mmmm... bere....
I would like to head out for this spin if that is ok. It has been a long time since I was on a spin so I might be a little slow but will try to keep up.