This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood  Thursday 17th April 7pm
Kings wood ashford. Meet at the main car park on whites hill to be ready to ride at 7pm , for a two hour 25km ride in the woods. Will still need lights. And no it's not dusty  :Smile but it is running super fast  ;D
Oh yesssss.
I will be there :-)
See you there.
"Leelovesbikes" Wrote:I will be there :-)

Sorry guys change of plans so can't make tonight. :-(

Have a fun ride though.

Ride hard. Stay safe.
The motorway seems to not want me to get there, road going to the motorway is shut, and the motorway after it is a huge traffic jam Sad  and ive left it too late to take the M20 down.

sorry, see you next week.
Thanks to Andy and Matt for being patient tonight.
"Lee G" Wrote:Thanks to Andy and Matt for being patient tonight.

You can thank Matt for his patience, i was glad of the rest as he was Speedy Gonzales on stearoids tonight and i was close to joining you in chundering over myself at one point lol. Well done for carrying on despite bringing up your lunch all over Kings! Was a good ride, so fast and dusty Smile Hope the inevitable bank holiday rain doesn't ruin it all again!
Thanks guys for a wicked ride, really is running fast and hats off to lee. in my book anyone that sicks up twice and keeps riding hard is trying hard enough  ;D the man didn't even moan once.
Photo is of my bike after the ride. Nice and dry  ;D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />