This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss - SketchyMTB Jersey Pics
Soon as i get my shirt i am going to drop my trousers in tesco's and get the camera out... Is there a prize for the winnner?
"Legless" Wrote:Soon as i get my shirt i am going to drop my trousers in tesco's and get the camera out... Is there a prize for the winnner?

Thats prison talk! - large zoom sir?

We should try and find a prize of some description - Im gonna get on Freecycle and try and source a pristine bike for the winner!!  Wink

Anyone know any minor celebrities? - Lets get imaginative.
if i wrestle a lion and with my sheer manliness force it into a sketchy jersey and escape with my life do i win ?  Big Grin

vic reeves shops in the saisnburys i work at ... i might try get him to wear it and take a photo
Talk to him about history and stuff, mention Jack the Ripper and Pirates - he digs that shizzle - he'll think your cool and want to wear your shirt.

Ive sat on some steps with a bird from Emmerdale once, she wasnt interested in biking if I recall.

I might go to a ramblers association meeting with the shirt on - thats about as non-biking as you can get?
All comments about SketchyMTB jersey pics live here please. Smile
As above - Would be good for some randomly funny pictures of the Sketchy shirt out of its normal habitat of the singletrack and trail.

Also, would be great for people to get some proper MTB shots with the shirts on - lets see how arty we can get.

No doubt the best action shots will come via our resident stuntmen of Russ and Mark and maybe a couple of others can drum something up..

Few weeks away yet, but get creative!!