This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wye Downs Ride - Bank Holiday Monday 5th May
Hi everyone,

I'm actually posting a ride on Sketchy! If anyone fancies a longish ride on bank holiday Monday (5th May), Mr Skid and I will be riding the Wye Downs loop. It's about 40-50k depending on how much of Kings Wood we include and should include a visit to Shelly's tea rooms for grub. We'll be parking on the road next to the church in Wye and meeting at 10am. I thought a longish pre-wales ride would be good for the legs!
Should be good for this! Legs may be a little tired from the 75m Pilgrims ride the day before! Smile
I might be around for this,have been meaning to get out this way for a while
I'm in Smile
Sounds good to me, hope to be there
Might just make it with my boy - especially if I mention grub at Shellys..... Wink

We can peel off & meet up later if it's pacey!!
Count me in.....the cream tea won me over!
I'd like to come along too please, is there a post code of the road / a road name(churchfield way on google?)?
"Tom A" Wrote:I'd like to come along too please, is there a post code of the road / a road name(churchfield way on google?)?
yep the church is on churchfield way at the junction of church street. theres a co-op on the corner there to to look out for , park anywhere along this street and meet outside the church.
heres the postcode for the co-op TN25 5BP
see you monday dudes ;D
id like to join if i may? what time is this starting?