This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 30th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
2 hour ride in the woods, meeting at 6:45 for a 7pm start. Lights are still needed for the last half hour or so, helmets essential.
I am in.
Reverb has been sent for servicing, so think I'll run instead. I'm also more sore than a sore thing.
I will be there. Looking forward to it.
"Avril19" Wrote:Reverb has been sent for servicing, so think I'll run instead. I'm also more sore than a sore thing.

You don't *need* a dropper round Blean Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:You don't *need* a dropper round Blean Wink

You're right, but my BB is so high on the Remedy I can't get on & off my bike without it! I'm still so incredibly sore as well.
Sorry guys i'm gonna have to bail, i've just discovered 2 broken spokes in my back wheel while putting the bike in the car Sad >Sad No doubt from massively casing a double on Sunday! Have a good one, looks like i'm spending the evening replacing spokes and swearing lots trying to get it somewhere neer true Sad
Head count:
WvH
Donal
??
Cheers for the ride guys! Sorry for dipping in and out, I will park at oaks park next time and come back with you. Good to meet you both WvH and Donal and hope the rest of the ride was good!
"JohnnyK" Wrote:Cheers for the ride guys! Sorry for dipping in and out, I will park at oaks park next time and come back with you. Good to meet you both WvH and Donal and hope the rest of the ride was good!

Did you park in the car park then?