This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shhhhh
Nice and quiet at the moment isn't it!!
who said that? Smile
I'm awaiting updates.....  What's the scoop?
Can I add a "eeeeeeeeeit" to the title please?
I think it's just us and brassiere on here at the mo. Speaking which, I saw some lovely baby gooses the other day. They were super sweet but I got hissed at by their mummy. Man, was she pissed. Goslings didn't care though, came right up to me. I messed up their pictures though by electing manual mode when auto would have been much better
Keep it foolish...
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I'm awaiting updates.....  What's the scoop?

Damn, you are here. Thought all the mods had gone and we could start swearing
"redwinnie" Wrote:Damn, you are here. Thought all the mods had gone and we could start swearing

Wish I was there.... But sadly not. Not heard a thing though still. Unusual for some.
We are having lots of fun, and nobody is broken yet Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:We are having lots of fun, and nobody is broken yet Smile

Clearly not trying hard enough Wink
I fell in a river twice today