This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 14th, 18:45 at Oaks Park
A 2 hour ride in the woods meeting in Oaks Park for a 7pm start. Lights may still be needed for a bit, helmet essential.

In case no-one signs up this will revert in a ride in Blean woods starting from my house at 7ish probably lasting less than 2 hours.
I'll see what state my bike is in when i get it out of the car this evening. I haven't touched it since the very wet ride round Penmachno on Mon so am expecting issues. There's also the small matter of all my riding gear still being soaking wet and festering away in the car, so better put me down as a slim maybe lol.
probably would have been up for this, but havent charged my lights now, so dont think I can do!
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:probably would have been up for this, but havent charged my lights now, so dont think I can do!

You may not need lights now.
I will be there. See you at 18.45.
Not tonight, mulling over recent news.
I'm still at work so won't have time to sort the bike out.

Hope everythings ok Anna.
"Avril19" Wrote:Not tonight, mulling over recent news.
As a veteran of mergers and reorganisations I can only say mulling about things you most likely can't change doesn't help, exercise does make you feel better (afterwards)
"WvH" Wrote:As a veteran of mergers and reorganisations I can only say mulling about things you most likely can't change doesn't help, exercise does make you feel better (afterwards)

Couldn't agree more, as an expert in mulling myself! Tonight i will be mulling over why i didn't sort my gear out when i got home on Mon eve, then i could be riding tonight instead of watching all my riding gear go round and round in the washing machine :B
"WvH" Wrote:As a veteran of mergers and reorganisations I can only say mulling about things you most likely can't change doesn't help, exercise does make you feel better (afterwards)

I went roading.