This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 21th, 18:45 at Oaks Park
A 2 hour ride in the woods meeting in Oaks Park for a 7pm start. Lights may still be needed for a bit, helmet essential.

In case no-one signs up this will revert in a ride in Blean woods starting from my house at 7ish probably lasting less than 2 hours. Given the forecast for heavy rain tonight it might be significantly less than two hours..
Hopefully if my new chainring turns up today. If not i may be paddling for the 4th day in a row.
I can’t make it out tonight I am afraid. I have some domestic duties to attend to. Enjoy the spin and I hope the rain holds off.
I have plague and am supposed to be riding tomorrow....It's kind of nice out there though (just been running). Enjoy Smile
"Avril19" Wrote:It's kind of nice out there though (just been running). Enjoy Smile
I wonder what kind of nice that might be. I was just thinking of bailing out quoting that glasses and rain don't go well together (riding and no glasses are an even worse combination) and go running with the missus instead.
"WvH" Wrote:I wonder what kind of nice that might be. I was just thinking of bailing out quoting that glasses and rain don't go well together (riding and no glasses are an even worse combination) and go running with the missus instead.

No chainring, so am just about to bust out another 8 miles in the boat. Still feels wrong going out in the pooring rain, but must do something! Have a good ride/run depending on which you end up doing.
"WvH" Wrote:I wonder what kind of nice that might be. I was just thinking of bailing out quoting that glasses and rain don't go well together (riding and no glasses are an even worse combination) and go running with the missus instead.

I like this melancholy weather.