This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean Saturday 24th May 2pm
Going for a spin around Blean and Clowes Saturday afternoon, feel free to come along..

Will leave from the main car park.
I should be good for this
Sorry mate, i'm gonna do the KT Folkstone ride. Haven't been round there for ages.
Just a quick note to say that the hight restriction had been put back when I was up there on Tuesday. I hope to tag along if I can.  Smile
"JohnnyK" Wrote:Just a quick note to say that the hight restriction had been put back when I was up there on Tuesday. I hope to tag along if I can.  Smile

I am not that tall
Tongue even on a penny farthing?
cool, well be good if anyone else can join me.  
I'll hang around the car park at 2ish
Nice ride today, cheers guys!

During the ride today we spotted a strange white powder dropped at regular intervals along and just to the side of some of the tracks. It was more obvious that it sounds and I also saw this a month or so ago. Anyone know what it might be?
Not sure what the powder is,probably flour,but its for trail runners to follow.An updated paper chase,but for just a few runners in the know.
Ahhh that sounds about right, cheers for solving the mystery  Smile. Our guesses had involved Hansel and Gretel and Pablo Escobar.