This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOLEN BIKE
My ragley mmmbop has been stolen this evening....

Blue ragley mmmbop frame 18"
White Magura forks 140mm
White avid elixir 5 brakes
Mavic en321 rims on hope pro 2 Evo hubs
Shimano SLX drivetrain
Rock shox reverb post

Cut through a pretty hefty lock to... B*******

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Oh sh*t, sorry to hear that mate Sad Was it nicked from work? Will keep my eyes peeled.
sorry to see that dude, but that lock? WTF That's not hefty. That's a cheezstring.
Keep it foolish...
Gutted for you buddy.  That bike has seen some good times with you; at least it's pretty distinctive in these parts.
Fingers crossed...... Sad
Jams, do you still have the same mobile number, in case i spot it and need to call you? Text me to be sure.
Yes andy, same number. Cheers.
Will keep eyes open, where was it mate?
"BikeWheelGuy" Wrote:Will keep eyes open, where was it mate?

Thanks, outside the savoy in whitstable.
I'm just down by Herberts, I'll pop in and tell them to be on the look out in case the little b******* try and flog it or part ex it or whatever. What a bummer.
"BikeWheelGuy" Wrote:I'm just down by Herberts, I'll pop in and tell them to be on the look out in case the little b******* try and flog it or part ex it or whatever. What a bummer.

Cheers fella