This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Hope Vision 1 & frame
For sale as I'm looking to go for a dynamo hub and light so getting rid of the hope.

It's a black Hope Vision 1 with the bar mount. I have the lanyard and helmet mount (I think that is what is is anyway).
Just tested and it works.

£50

I also have a Marin Dominican ss/fixed frame, it the large size.  It was used as a commuter and bears the battle scars, needs a respray.  I have the forms for it but no headset, bb thread us fine.  It us fitted with a Thomson layback seat pits, which is stuck in the frame.  Just to clarify the SEATPOST IS STUCK IN THE FRAME.  also I can't find the seat post bolt. Can sort out pics but will only be from an iPad and later today.

£20

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />