This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday ride
Hi All

This is my first Posting but just wondered if there were any planned rides for Thursday 29TH May
Hi Chunky... any area in particular...day or night  Undecided
Welcome to the forum. There will probably be a ride at Kings Wood neer challock, starting at 7pm.
Thanks guys thanks for the reply
Im from the medway area but have heard there is usually a ride at Kingswood which iv never ridden, so I would travel down as its only 30 mins away and allways good to ride new places.
Liking the name chunky and welcome to the forum.
I normally post a ride for kings on Thursdays but I'm not free this week so unless any other sketchers step up looks like it might miss this week.  
Does happen most weeks so best to keep an eye on it being posted up, also blean canturbury is a good ride on Wednesday nights. Believe there's one down for this week.
Welcome Chunky.  On a slightly related note, are there any plans to start the Thursday evening rides at Blue Bell Hill again?
Yep, we should do that. I'm game for this Thursday from LLC.
I'm up for it would be great to get back out again .
Yep i'm riding Blean on Wed.
Ok, LLC for 7pm off?  Glen is not to lead! I can't handle the climbing!