This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 4th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
Usual 2 hour ish ride in the woods, hopefully a bit dryer this week! All welcome, helmet essential. Lights no longer needed Smile
Working lates Wednesday, and Tuesday this week :-(
I will be there. I need to have a mosquito repellent bath just before I come as I got bit 14 times last week. 14 times!  >Sad
Mrs skid and I will be joining in a spot of blean spinning this week, been a long time since riding this on a Wednesday.
Should be able to make this as long as I get away from Eastbourne in time! Fingers crossed!
Awesome guys Smile
And looks like we could be along too; but forecast looking a tad dodgy

Was there yesterday evening & the mosquitos were out in force..... ??)
Yay! Loads more people to be slower than this week! I often wonder if I get bitten by mosquitos so much because I offer a slow moving platform to land on!  Undecided

I did remove some reflectors form my bike yesterday while cleaning it. This weight saving I hope will get me over the average mosquito landing threshold velocity.  8)
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:And looks like we could be along too; but forecast looking a tad dodgy

Was there yesterday evening & the mosquitos were out in force..... ??)

Ignore the forcast, it can't be as bad as Wales!

Jonny, if i'd noticed the reflectors last week i would have ripped them off for you Wink
I still have reflectors on my pedals, I might pretend I can't get them off to use it as an excuse to get some new ones. Some like Mr Skids (?metallic green?) ones would match my stem nicely and I have just got a promotion at work so might treat myself.  Tongue (Although I did that by getting a new laptop already.)