This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BBH 5th June 18:45 LLC
#1
Not 100% sure I can make it yet but after the success of last weeks ride I thought I'd put up a thread. Hopefully they'll be some interest so it doesn't matter if I'm there or not. I'll start the ball rolling

Lagging
Reply
#2
I'm in as long as there is someone to guide the way.
Reply
#3
I will be riding a vagina instead! next week perhaps
Reply
#4
Delightful Lee. Thanks for that mental image. :X
Reply
#5
Looking good that that'll I'll be there Jon. I'll PM you my number in case that changes for any reason
Reply
#6
Lagging - posting at 07:08 Undecided
WTF :o

Sadly despite my compliants & threatening to write to my MP Mrs. Tinc is still going out to work tonight & the 2 little Miss Tinc's are insisting that someone stay in the house with them whislt they sleep  :Smile

So for that reason I'm oot! Sad
Reply
#7
Lee - is that the make or model?
I'm not too familar.....

I have heard though that 51% of assholes in the UK are closely associated with a vagina & the remaining 49% would like to be, so you must be on the right track ;D
Reply
#8
My new tyres, mech, chain and jockey wheels turned up late so I missed out this week : (  But I will be out on next weeks BBH ride whatever day or time its arranged.
Reply
#9
So what day is better for people to ride Wednesday or Thursday and we can post up a ride date that will get the most interest
Reply
#10
Wednesday so it does nor clash with Kingswood on Thursday please.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)