This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L2B next weekend
A mate of mine and I are riding the L2B next Sunday, are any other Sketchy members riding too? I was thinking if there is a few of us we could ride as a group? Let me know   Wink
I'm not doing it, but i drove down Ditchling Beacon on the way from Brighton to PORC today...good luck with that!
I'm doing it with my uncle who had a stroke last year so it'll be a slow one for me. Good job as saddle times since aprox 2010 is zero hours.
I rode L2B last year so know what to expect when I get to Ditchling Beacon. Personally I didn't find it that tough, I got to the top in one go and rewarded myself with an ice cream and a great view down to Brighton. Good luck with that Mashley   Smile
I have done it three time too, last time about 8/9 years ago. England play their first world cup game Saturday night too at 11pm so it'll be a late night + afternoon on the beer. I'm going to need a huge fat curry Sunday night I think.
I just want to say Tinc is the man. He's sorted Winnie's old race bike out a dream. I'll post pics up later Smile
I did very little, but thanks for the thought Wink
You will do the work this weekend.

Good luck 8)
He's the finished article, thanks to Tinc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Lovely colour..... Tongue
That's great! Smile