This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uci fort William Sunday 9th June
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.redbull.com/en/bike/stories/1331637291915/watch-live-uci-mountain-bike-world-cup-2014">http://www.redbull.com/en/bike/stories/ ... d-cup-2014</a><!-- m -->
Well worth watching how to ride  8) starts with the women at 1.15 this afternoon.
Want to get up to ride fort bill in the next year or so.  
Really enjoyed it. Soooooo exciting & nice to see history being made too; definite plans to be there next year & then stay up for the week ;D
enjoyed this today to, its the only bit of sport i watch everything else just gets me twitching to go out and play it myself rather than sit watching someone else doing it.
filming and coverage has improved over the last few years but more cameras are needed to get areal feel for the race and please please please would they let Rob Warner loose to say what he likes, a dumbed down version of him is like watching a tommy cooper act were he does all the magic tricks right Undecided its just wrong  >Sad
Watched the replay managing to avoid the results all day....shame for Manon  Sad
&quot;Skid&quot; Wrote:enjoyed this today to, its the only bit of sport i watch everything else just gets me twitching to go out and play it myself rather than sit watching someone else doing it.
filming and coverage has improved over the last few years but more cameras are needed to get areal feel for the race and please please please would they let Rob Warner loose to say what he likes, a dumbed down version of him is like watching a tommy cooper act were he does all the magic tricks right Undecided its just wrong  >Sad

Was a bloody good race! I wanted Hill to win but happy for Brosnan. Some bloody good riding through Pinball, thought WTF a few times at the speed some of them were able to carry through there! :o And i agree about Ron Warner, used to be so much better when he was able to say whatever came into his head, which is what we all want, so why is he being forced to be all professional? We want the classic one liners and ridiculous annalogies again!
Because this is redbull not freecastor
Finally got round to watching the replay at w/e. Definitely worth watching, very inspiring. Can't believe the three brit women all got punctures must be gutting.
i went to this... it was fantastic!!
the atmosphere is something else....
Rob Warner has recently opened a shop called Soho Bikes.. i went to the open day a few weks back and had a chat with him..
i asked him if he had had his "wings clipped" so to speak in regards to the commentary and he said there are a who host of words he isnt allowed to say ..but he said that red bull are happy and re talking about a 5 year deal with him and he hinted  there maybe a chance of it going to TV  but with a different commentary feed ... and he would carry on doing the internet one...