This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free: GT Tempest frame. 18"
Having a garage clear out. Got this if anyone wants it else it's going to the scrap heap.
18" GT Temptest frame. Lots of marks of wear. Circa 2001ish I think. Needs a rear drop out.

resim
What golf clubs are they?
Old ones.
"mashley" Wrote:What golf clubs are they?

Dude, take the frame, then go to Nicks thread and take all his free bits Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Dude, take the frame, then go to Nicks thread and take all his free bits Wink

Funny you should suggest that. I did consider using this to build something up but I have no space or need for it myself
Now there's a challenge......

Lets build a bike just from bits - only trouble is what do we do with it then........
Bear in mind I have a large garage mostly filled with stuff based on the "it may come in handy" theory :Smile
(The idea occured to me too)

What size if the frame?
Wasn't Mrs Treacle looking for a bike?
18" as per title. Am sure the forks are in the garage somewhere.
A good idea but I dont have the time or skills to take it on as a project, I'd be totally relying on someone else doing it 100% for me which isn't fair. Tinc's already helped me out 100% for my L2B bike.
"General Sparks" Wrote:18" as per title. Am sure the forks are in the garage somewhere.

Oh yeah! :B :B
All joking aside now, I'll take this.
I'm currently trying to sort a mate's bike & the BB is stuck in..... & I mean stuck >Sad

Oil, heat, leverage, hammer & I'm running out of knuckles :'(

It'll be easier to start from scratch with your frame & forks if you have them.

Can collect at the weekend if that works for you.