This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 11th, 18:45 at Oaks Park
A 2 hour ish ride round the woods, meeting at Oaks Park for a 7pm start. All welcome, helmets essential.
I'm not sure this week...Riding Tuesday day and need to fit a run in at some point  Undecided
hoping to make this
I am in unless ...
I cannot this week due to rubbish work commitments  Sad
Just been reminded that my rear shock is off for a full service, so not this week.
Riding with the good lady to 'bubble for fish n chips, may cross paths on a trail. Smile

Was still a bit sticky in places on Sunday.
"SlimJ" Wrote:Riding with the good lady to 'bubble for fish n chips, may cross paths on a trail. Smile

Was still a bit sticky in places on Sunday.

Save me some chips Wink Yeah rode there Sun afternoon with Ade, was surprised how muddy it still was, but should be a lot dryer tomorrow.
hope to come along tonight
Sorry I am out, maybe I shouldn't have eaten that leftover chicken for lunch.