This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Bell Hill 11th June 18:45
Due to popular demand its going to be a Wednesday ride

Starting in the right hand car park of the Lordswood Leisure Centre for a 19:00 pedal off. .......so far we have

Lagging
Lee G
Xplosif Phil
Rusty

Any more takers  Undecided
Can I come too?
I'm waiting on a shimano bleed kit, rode yesterday with almost no rear brake and I wont be repeating that!
"Rusty" Wrote:Can I come too?

It would be a pleasure  Big Grin
I couldn't resist, I went for a quick spin around BBH early this evening and I just love this time of year. Dry, fast trails and sunshine  Smile  
"Lee G" Wrote:I'm waiting on a shimano bleed kit, rode yesterday with almost no rear brake and I wont be repeating that!

That's scary as hell isn't it? Especially in the wet!
It was OK but It meant avoiding a lot of stuff around here or being over cautious.
Hi All

Are the what was normally Thursday rides from Lordswood now happening on only Wednesdays or both
It tends to vary between the two days, normally what ever suits the majority. Sometimes there are rides on both days starting from different places around BBH which cover the usual routes.
It's been a very long time, but I may pop along too, providing I can get a pass. Very out of practice at the moment as fatherhood got in the way of my riding.

What time does it get dark? I have no lights at the moment.