This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Rides
Sat 14th June at 10-00am.From Blean carpark,around Blean,then onto other woods around Canterbury.Finish at 1-00pm

Sunday 15th June at 9-30am,From Aylesford upto Capstone Park for lunch break then back to Aylesford by 1-30pm.Loads of woodland singletrack and the odd tough climb,but some good descents as well.
Heading to Surrey Sunday else i'd have loved to join you for the BBH ride.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Would be up for blean but not riding off road due waiting for thumb to fully recover after fall other week.
Brilliant ride today, really enjoyed it. Don't know why more people don't come on these rides Undecided
This friendly chap checking out the bikes and snack bars at Blean,before the ride.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Some people have to work weekends.....
[quote=&quot;]This friendly chap checking out the bikes and snack bars at Blean,before the ride.[/quote&quot;]

I'm actually gutted i missed that, lol.
will get out at the weekend again sometime soon, just have had stuff on every weekend in june!
Others have more than just riding bikes in there lives  Tongue
&quot;Laggingbehind&quot; Wrote:Others have more than just riding bikes in there lives  Tongue

Their Wink