This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 25th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
Meeting 6:45 for a 7pm kick off. Should be a 2 and a bit hour ish spin round the woods, gonna try and link up all the new and old stuff.

May ride tomorrow too depending on energy levels.
Working lates :-( Tomorrow I can though.
About time I showed my face again! I'm in.
I can do Tuesday but not Wednesday.
"WvH" Wrote:I can do Tuesday but not Wednesday.

Tomorrow then Wilem?
Ok, i'm riding both days now Smile Filthy, are you a Tuesday or Wednesday, or both!?
Got two other riders coming with me on Wednesday. Could do the Tuesday as well. Hope there will still be a Wednesday ride as I've jacked some other bods up for it!
"filthy" Wrote:Got two other riders coming with me on Wednesday. Could do the Tuesday as well. Hope there will still be a Wednesday ride as I've jacked some other bods up for it!

Yep definitely riding both days. Hopefully i will still have some energy left for you Wink
I will be there wednesday eve too
Maybe. Wednesday.