This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calais to Wissant,Sunday 20th July
will be doing this again Sunday if anyone is interested.Could do it again in mid July if anyone wants.
Hi Geoff,

What time are you meeting where? Do you just pay for the boat on arrival?
"BennyP" Wrote:Hi Geoff,

What time are you meeting where? Do you just pay for the boat on arrival?

We are meeting in Dover at 7:30, usually park on the road neer the Travelodge. Think you can book in the terminal but would obviousely save time if you book online. Hope you can come mate, it's usually a good day.
"Treehugger" Wrote:We are meeting in Dover at 7:30, usually park on the road neer the Travelodge. Think you can book in the terminal but would obviousely save time if you book online. Hope you can come mate, it's usually a good day.

Indeed - I've been meaning to come to this for a while! I just need to find out if I'm about as I may be in London for a mates birthday. I'll keep the thread / you posted dude.
P & O Ferry at 8.25am,book as person with bicycle,cost £6.50.Return 17.15pm cost same.Book before going.Meet at Marine Parade,that's the seafront,near Premier Inn.Parking is £8 all day.We will leave for port to check in,no later than 7.45.There are at least 10 so far.
[quote="]P & O Ferry at 8.25am,book as person with bicycle,cost £6.50.Return 17.15pm cost same.Book before going.Meet at Marine Parade,that's the seafront,near Premier Inn.Parking is £8 all day.We will leave for port to check in,no later than 7.45.There are at least 10 so far.[/quote"]

Doh, meant Premier Inn!
This was great last time & I'd really like to go again please, as can't make it this weekend

Sunday 20th July only available day though - if you're around Geoff... Wink
Can do Sunday 20 July,need some more though.Anyone else?
[quote="]Can do Sunday 20 July,need some more though.Anyone else?[/quote"]

I'll be up for doing it again.
I would like to come however will have to confirm at a later date.