This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 2nd or 3rd meet at LLC 18:45 for 19:00 start
I finally have a week when I'm about on a wednesday night so does anybody fancy a blast around the woods ?

So Wednesday night ride is off ( I'm going for a run instead).

But there maybe some interest in a Thursday night ride.
Cant do this Wednesday unfortunately as I am climbing.  Hopefully be out next week though.
I would be up for this however my new bike still hasn't arrived Sad could be anytime between now and next Tuesday. I've not done any off roading since I was a teenager so I'm looking to get back into it and it would be great to meet some new people who can help me get my stride back! I live in Parkwood so BBH is only a few miles away. Definitely up for joining you all soon.

And incase anyone's interested, this is what I'm waiting for - http://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/prod.../id/488286 Smile
Can't make tomorrow night mate, sorry.
Would have been great to  catch up, haven't seen you in ages......

If something changes I'll let you know.
Sorry can't do tomorrow, first day back at work after a few days off and think it'll be a late one  Sad
Ha!
I've spotted your sneaky little change of title.......
Tomorrow I may well be able to do
"Tinc" Wrote:Ha!
I've spotted your sneaky little change of title.......
Tomorrow I may well be able to do

Cool I will check for post's  during the day tomorrow.  Smile
I have a pass for tonight & maybe a friend (yeah, honestly :o) to keep us company.

We'll be steady paced though, so you'll need to bring your waiting face :K)

Young Matt - if you're reading this you can either meet me out back of mine in the Green about 18:45 or get yourself round to the Leisure Centre car park nearest the rec ground, not the Social Club end Wink
"Tinc" Wrote:I have a pass for tonight & maybe a friend (yeah, honestly :o) to keep us company.

Young Matt - if you're reading this you can either meet me out back of mine in the Green about 19:45 or get yourself round to the Leisure Centre car park nearest the rec ground, not the Social Club end Wink

See you there I hope you mean 18:45 not 19:45 Smile
"Tinc" Wrote:I have a pass for tonight & maybe a friend (yeah, honestly :o) to keep us company.

Young Matt - if you're reading this you can either meet me out back of mine in the Green about 18:45 or get yourself round to the Leisure Centre car park nearest the rec ground, not the Social Club end Wink

^^^^ 'swhat I said, innit  :B Wink