This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mongoose Rockadile Pro ALD Mountain Bike
I've owned this bike for about 4 years from new. It's in very used condition but everything works perfectly.

Frame - Aluminium 6061 - Size Medium
Fork - RST Mozo Vibe-R, 80mm travel
Front Brake - Quad Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor
Rear Brake - Shimano BR-M525 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor
Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT
Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT (8 speed)
Shifters - Shimano Altus 3 x 8 rapid fire
Bottom Bracket replaced approx. 50 miles ago.
Headset replaced approx. 50 miles ago
Rear wheel and cogs replaced a year ago.
Both Rotors replaced last year.
Currently has road slicks on but will also be supplied with a set of off road tyres as well.
Original brakes and levers can also be supplied if you want them.

Everything works as it should and gear cables were replaced yesterday. Brakes are also fully bled and provide outstanding stopping power and are a huge upgrade compared to the standard ones. The only bad points are that there seems to be a tiny amount of play in the headset despite it being nearly brand new and there is a very small kink in the rear wheel but it's not noticeable at all when you're riding. There is also a tear in the saddle.

It's a great bike and has done me well but I've realised after all these years it's actually too small for me so am selling to fund a bike more suited to my needs.

Collection from Parkwood, Rainham or can be delivered within reason.

£150

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />