This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divas on wheels Sunday 6th July
Anyone doing the Hospice Divas ride on Sunday?
I'll be a bike Hero again on the day dealing with punctures etc on route..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pilgrimshospices.org/supporting-pilgrims-hospices/events/cycling/divas-wheels-2014/">http://www.pilgrimshospices.org/support ... eels-2014/</a><!-- m -->
Great days ride, BBQ, bands, and even a free hair do at the end!

Andy
Yep. Jon's being a hero too.
That was very wet. 15.8 mph average, 3 hours, 4th back to Biketart. Not too shabby, but always room for improvement. Excellent food supplied as always and a good atmosphere despite the weather. Thanks to the Bike Heros too! Jon got 2 punctures himself!
Great ride but indeed  very wet all the way round.
Did the 25 mile route as we had to get back for 1pm, avaeraged 10mph I think, got away with no punctures or even thrown chains, but did have to stick a plaster on 1 ladies finger!
Had a quick chat with John on the bus..

Andy
Had to sort 6 punctures, 2 of which were my own. First aid after a girl took a tumble after hitting a pothole. Very wet . But good fun.
Didn't know this was on but was out on training ride on MTB, and came across a fair bit of it as was the way I'd normally go anyway.  Was nice to see other bikes on the road.  Well done all for braving the rain.