This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Tues 15th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
A 2hr spin around Blean and possibly Clows woods, meeting at 6:45 for a 7pm start. All welcome, helmet essential. And it being muddy is not an acceptible excuse for not coming...you don't know mud man! Wink*

*Was biblically muddy in the Alps, for thoes that don't know what i'm on about.
I should be good for this.
Very tempted... Will depend on energy levels but plan to be there.
"JohnnyK" Wrote:Very tempted... Will depend on energy levels but plan to be there.

My energy levels are very low Johnny so don't worry about that!
"JohnnyK" Wrote:Will depend on energy levels but plan to be there.
And I cycled Sunday for the first time in two weeks and am still feeling it...
So who is riding? I am feeling really tired so if you two aren't up for it that's cool, but will ride if you two are.
I am a bit knacked but would also do a ride if people are about. Don't feel obliged on my behalf though as if Blean is not on I will ride from home out to Perry, look at stuff,  get scared and ride home again like I did on Monday.   Undecided
"JohnnyK" Wrote:I am a bit knacked but would also do a ride if people are about. Don't feel obliged on my behalf though as if Blean is not on I will ride from home out to Perry, look at stuff,  get scared and ride home again like I did on Monday.   Undecided

Erm, you do know this ride was tonight not tomorrow?

Was a good ride, despite low energy levels for both of us. Another excellent new trail too with some good jumps too Smile Wasn't that muddy concidering all the rain recently.
Oh balls. Well that was stupid of me, I should read the title properly. Sorry guys  Sad
"JohnnyK" Wrote:Oh balls. Well that was stupid of me, I should read the title properly. Sorry guys  Sad

Lol, donkey Wink