This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidworth Bermonathon Race - Sunday 3rd August
resim

I know we were all talking about the possibility of heading down for the August race whilst out in the Alps; wondered if anyone definitely up for it?

Entry is £30 here: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/116576/The-Bermonothon">https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/event ... ermonothon</a><!-- m -->

I was contacted earlier today to see if I could get a group together for this, since entries so far have been low & they may have to pull it - which would be a real shame....
Planning to do this
Superbikes are at Thruxton that weekend so prepare for some traffic getting there
Yep I'm up for this. Might be a good day for danger mouse to make an aperance  ;D
I'm entered, who else is booked on?
its a two hour drive if anyone needs/wants a lift let me know  Smile
Coolly doolly. If it's just the four of us, would be good to squish in 1 vehicle if that's feasible.... Undecided
Still Undecided about this....

When do we have to sign up by?
Lindros is heading up Saturday night, so happy for the three of us to share in the yeti Smile
Not sure on last entree time mr B. I understand if there weren't enough by this evening then they would be forced to cancel it  Sad
Just go an email this morning, sadly looks like they didn't get enough entrees and have had to cancel this event  Sad  
&quot;Skid&quot; Wrote:Lindros is heading up Saturday night, so happy for the three of us to share in the yeti Smile
Not sure on last entree time mr B. I understand if there weren't enough by this evening then they would be forced to cancel it  Sad

Ah..... the Yeti.  Been too long.  Alas, gutted they cancelled this, but reckon a little jaunt over in the Surrey Hills may just work out instead.... Tongue