This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills - Sunday 3rd August @ 9am
Since the Tidworth race was just cancelled, thought it high time we headed over to Surrey for an epic ride in the sunshine!

Meeting at the YHA car park RH5 6NW @ 9am Smile
Brilliant idea Daisy....

Count me in! Smile
Yep
Now i've been told this is for the 3rd and not this Sunday, i'm in Smile :B
Shaping up to be one to remember. Really hope the sun shines. Looks like I'll have around +10 along including Muff etc - all quicker than me for sure Tongue
Looks like you have the skids joining you  ;D
How long are you riding for?
I may have to bail unless someone is able to pick me up. Either the diff or driveshaft has gone on my car, making lots of noise round left hand corners when not under load Sad Bloody cars!
"Skid" Wrote:Looks like you have the skids joining you  ;D

Awesome....

Pittgoat - till we drop hopefully. Would like to find some of the *secret* stuff with JFM along, so hoping it really will be EPIC Tongue

Andy - we are coming from other direction now but BP / Jams may be able to bring ya along?
"Treehugger" Wrote:I may have to bail unless someone is able to pick me up. Either the diff or driveshaft has gone on my car, making lots of noise round left hand corners when not under load Sad Bloody cars!

I'd much rather that be a driveshaft than a diff. Much cheaper and easier to replace.