This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 24th  18:45 @ LLC 19:00 start
Hi
Any takers this week ? (I'm working in blackburn but hopefully will be just driving back on Thursday so will post if I get delayed)
Mebbie.....
Should be there with Kev..... should be there by 19:00 depending upon when Kev gets to me, sometimes he's early, sometimes he's late
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Should be there with Kev..... should be there by 19:00 depending upon when Kev gets to me, sometimes he's early, sometimes he's late

made it back home so will see you there.
Great fast paced ride on Thursday evening in lovely conditions.
Until we hit puncture city Sad

The flinty descent into Breadhurst Woods punctured both of my tyres.
Front was tubeless & took 5 mins of sodding around to seal, but continued to leak.
Put 2 seperate tubes in the rear, 1 mine, 1 borrowed & neither on them would stay up.

Tore off hoping to get as far as we could before stopping to reinflate both ends, round one corner & Glen punctured :Smile

Just done the investigation.....
Front tyre sliced in 2 places Sad
Original rear tube cut to feck.
My replacement tube has a pinhole, looks like a manufacturing issue.
Donated replacement tube is beginning to perish & even the slime inside couldn't seal it.

Just goes to show - cannot be prepared enough :Smile
"Tinc" Wrote:Great fast paced ride on Thursday evening in lovely conditions.
Until we hit puncture city Sad

The flinty descent into Breadhurst Woods punctured both of my tyres.
Front was tubeless & took 5 mins of sodding around to seal, but continued to leak.
Put 2 seperate tubes in the rear, 1 mine, 1 borrowed & neither on them would stay up.

Tore off hoping to get as far as we could before stopping to reinflate both ends, round one corner & Glen punctured :Smile

Just done the investigation.....
Front tyre sliced in 2 places Sad
Original rear tube cut to feck.
My replacement tube has a pinhole, looks like a manufacturing issue.
Donated replacement tube is beginning to perish & even the slime inside couldn't seal it.

Just goes to show - cannot be prepared enough :Smile

Guess that tube must have been hanging around the garage for longer then I thought, it was a good ride ride apart from the punctures.