This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UKGE round 4 august 16th-17th
So i have finally pulled the card out of my wallet and signed up to race round 4 of the UK gravity enduro, who else is attending ??
When did you book dude? I thought it was full?
Senior mate, it doesn't say anything about it being full
Ahhh I see a comment on may the 5th saying its booked up but I got accepted, ill email the chap now and let you know
There is now three spaces left as 4 riders pulled out with injury
Would be up for this as the Afan one was brilliant, but cant finance it at the moment. Good luck though
Likewise - plus I'm actually at a wedding it seems. 2nd of 4 this year! !!!
"BennyP" Wrote:Likewise - plus I'm actually at a wedding it seems. 2nd of 4 this year! !!!

Always the Bridesmaid, never the bride........  Wink