This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdswood Thursday 31st July 7pm
Mrs Skid and I will be riding kings wood anyone fancy joining us? , meet at the main car park on whites hill to be ready to ride at 7pm for a 25k ride in about 2 hours. Hopefully no punctures this week (Steve  :Smile  Wink ). Packing some lights for the last bit is a good idea.
can't make it this week guys, getting married sat! so you guys won't be held up!!
I'll be there, hopefully with a functioning light as i forgot to send it off for repair :B
will be in cornwall, so no me this week
"MobileBikeClinic" Wrote:can't make it this week guys, getting married sat! so you guys won't be held up!!

Good news buddy, hope you have a tandem for the wedding transport  8) have a great day.  
Hmm, i'm a maybe for this now as my car tax expires on Wed and i can't renew it till Sat.
you get a few days grace Andy you'll be fine.
"Lee G" Wrote:you get a few days grace Andy you'll be fine.

Really? I thought they pounce on you as soon as it expires? Seen loads of AMPR camera cars around.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Really? I thought they pounce on you as soon as it expires? Seen loads of AMPR camera cars around.

Think we ended up a couple of weeks out due to moving etc last year and we were fine. Plus, by the time anyone did catch up with you, you would've paid. Actually, thinking about it, we forgot the van tax this year & I only remembered driving it to work! No fine there either Smile
"Avril19" Wrote:Think we ended up a couple of weeks out due to moving etc last year and we were fine. Plus, by the time anyone did catch up with you, you would've paid. Actually, thinking about it, we forgot the van tax this year & I only remembered driving it to work! No fine there either Smile

In that case, i'll be there!