This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For sale Yeti 303 R DH frame
For sale is my 2009 yeti rdh that i purchased new in 2011. Has some marks on the frame but no cracks and has a dent on both sides of the top tube from the bumpers on the stations all this can be seen in the photos. All bearings and the rail are in good order with no play. The shock is fitted with a 300ibs spring and comes with a 350lbs to. Shock is a fox DHX 5.0.  Also has a good condition hope headset with bearings fitted.
Frame is a size small and will fit someone up to 5.7" as said is in great order.
£300
Also comes with spare mech hanger and the syringe for greasing the rail system.
Any questions please Pm me
Prefer not to post, but can arrange for a fee if sketchy post doesn't work for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Sorry forgot to put in one of the total frame  :B

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />