This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Commuter
My new Kinesis Tripster ATR Titanium, I think its my perfect commuting bike.

28mm GP4 Season
Tubus Airy Titanium rack
SKS P35

resim
resim
resim
Stunning Russ - well done mate!  8)
:X
Really nice. Wish I had somewhere to look up a nice bike at work.
I think Jon's quite jealous of this, even though he loves his Genesis. I love my Charge, but it weighs the same as a tank!
700 miles covered, gave it a polish.

resim
what happened to the old one??
That's got a lovely finish on it - looks really nice, the rack compliments it perfectly too. It would look even better with a set of Velo Orange mudguards on it, it's a shame they aren't as safe as the SKS you have on there.
"Neil" Wrote:That's got a lovely finish on it - looks really nice, the rack compliments it perfectly too. It would look even better with a set of Velo Orange mudguards on it, it's a shame they aren't as safe as the SKS you have on there.

Orange mudguards?! Why would he want to wreck it by doing that? Looks good Russ, i love the finnish of titanium.
"Velo Orange" is a brand name, they do a few different mudguards, I have these from them -

resim