This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Thur 31st  18:45 @ LLC 19:00 start
Anybody fancy it again this week ?.
Hopefully without all the punctures we had last time.
I'm travelling back from holland but should be back in time will post if I get delayed/stuck in traffic.
Not for me this week as away on hols  ;D
Could be!
It'll be a maybe from me too.
I like the theory, but I may well have some sorting out to do before camping at the weekend.
I'd love to come along on one of these rides. I don't think I'll be able to make it this evening as I intend to get out a bit earlier then everyone is available but are there any maps of these rides available at all so I can check them out myself before joining you guys?

Cheers
It would be hard to map as we make it up as we go along. picking bits as we ride.

Is anyone else definite for tonight.
Ok then. Are you meeting at 6.45 at Lordswood? I might be able to make it now.
I am.
Ok, I'll meet you there then.
Hi I've made it back from holland so should be there got to repair the bike first.