This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saddle swaps?
I'm contemplating a new saddle for my commuter, something with a central cut out. I know it can be a bit of a lottery with saddles, so I was wondering whether anyone has one that they would be willing to lend me to try out for a week?

Obviously willing to return the favour to anyone thinking they want to try something else themselves - I have a Charge Spoon, Charge Bucket and a couple of bike branded saddles knocking about that may be useful for trying different widths, lengths and shapes?

If there's any interest I'll get pics and dimensions.
I have a 144mm spesh romin that I love, a spesh 155 mm bg avatar and a really narrow Fsa that I couldnt  get on with, if you want to try by all means.
I'd like a central cut out saddle for my commute bike too. Problem is the white one on there matches so nice, but high time for comfort over looks really
Madison Prime is what i use, has a bit of a cut away in the middle, no idea on the width but its fairly cheap. Gets good reviews elsewhere and can be found for £20.
I've a specialized Toupe with a cut out. Carbon base, carbon rails. Cracked very quickly under my immense weight power output. Comfy though.
"Lee G" Wrote:I have a 144mm spesh romin that I love, a spesh 155 mm bg avatar and a really narrow Fsa that I couldnt  get on with, if you want to try by all means.

Hi Lee, I wouldn't want to part you from the one you love, but if I could give the avatar a try that would be great! Am I right in thinking you're Medway way?
didn't see this until now, its not an avatar but an alias BG 155mm, if you want to your welcome to try it. Yes I am in Medway