This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1st Bedgebury red...
well tonight i went with a friend from work (about the same fitness level) to bedgebury,, i did the 1st short bit of the red run a number of times to get me "back on the horse"after my off a few years ago ..it was good and each time i did it i felt i did better on the stuff that you guys do without thinking ..
Good on you matey, the most important thing is to know you've made an improvement and that you had a blast doing it.
Keep it foolish...
Went again last night and felt alot better ...did the same section plus a couple more i havent done before..really good.
i had to dig some old copies of MBR and remember how to tackle obstacles ffs. 1st time i was like a crash waiting to happen but last night
i actually thought about what i was doing... brilliant..
Well done. Next time will feel even better Smile