This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: Rigid 26" MTB forks
Hi guys...

I'm after a set of forks as per title, for a bike I'm doing up for a mate. IS mount disc only ideally, but IS mount with V bosses would be fine. Needs around 200mm of steerer (1 1/8" threadless), and if I had the luxury of choice I'd ask for 450mm axle to crown, but as it's for a mates bike he wants doing for his son anything would be considered. Colour and condition not really important as long as they're functional and not bent/crashed etc but I'm sure nobody on here would offer if that was the case.
Can't offer huge amounts of cash, but shout up what you've got and what you'd like and I'll see what my mate wants to spend! Anything would be better than the seized up Suntour coil efforts currently on there!

Cheers!
Check your pm dude Wink
Cheers, found a set to use that I'd been stepping over in the garage doorway for god knows how long! Amazing what you see when you open your eyes!