This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porc penshaurst Sunday 17th August.
Planning on heading up to porc this Sunday, aiming to get therefor 10am.  feeing like sneaking practice on the race run so I can beat Lindon, John and Mark  Tongue at the race at the end of this month  ;D
If the weather is looking truly awful then il change this to a more local spin.
Should be easy mate as you are on fire.
Had planned some Surrey action but could do with more practise on the race line.  I'm in Smile
Seriousely doubt i'll be able to pedal after tomorrow!
It's all *downhill* Andy... :Smile
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:It's all *downhill* Andy... :Smile

You still have to pedal Tongue I will be far too knackered, so gonna go for a relaxed paddle with the canoe club instead.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Should be easy mate as you are on fire.

Nice to know you think I'm hot  Wink as for riding I think I've got quicker if only I can stay on the bike for an entire run :B
See you there daisy
Andy I Think it's your bum that will be sore, so sitting in a kayak all day might not be the best choice  Wink
"Skid" Wrote:Nice to know you think I'm hot  Wink as for riding I think I've got quicker if only I can stay on the bike for an entire run :B
See you there daisy
Andy I Think it's your bum that will be sore, so sitting in a kayak all day might not be the best choice  Wink

Normally only go out for a couple of hours, and the sea water will do it good Wink
Currently on the train so I will see you at around 10
Definitely wayyy too knackered to get on a bike today, so will be floating around the harbour instead. Have fun.