This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC Charity Race - Sunday 14th September
resim

Can't beat the brilliant atmosphere & great people at PORC race days - this one is to raise money for Cancer research so the more the merrier.... Amongst us Sketchy folk it seems there will be He-Man, Deadpool & a Power Ranger on the track; anyone else coming along?
Will hopefully come and watch this and be pit/camera bitch....  Smile
"BennyP" Wrote:Will hopefully come and watch this and be pit/camera bitch....  Smile

Good man :-)
I'll be a camera bitch too, if I can get a lift  Smile
"Jams" Wrote:I'll be a camera bitch too, if I can get a lift  Smile

We can get a crew in the Multipla! Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:We can get a crew in the Multipla! Wink

Sweet, cheers mate.
"BennyP" Wrote:We can get a crew in the Multipla! Wink

I'm up for this, especially as i had to miss yesterday's race, so if there is room for me too that would be cool Wink
Sure thing dude!!
"BennyP" Wrote:Sure thing dude!!

Sweeeet Smile
Just registered for the race  :o