This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 10th, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
A 2 hour ride ride round the woods meeting at 6:45 for 7pm start. Lights and helmet essential.
If I manage to drag my ass along, do you promise to ride at a humane pace?
If not, I'll sit in a bush and cry :'(
Oh my goshness! I might even be able to come out for this one! Remains to be seen, but I'll be riding out from home for a session round the woods tomorrow... if i can make it to the car park for 7ish then let's ride! Failing that, keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one meandering lost among the trees...
"impished" Wrote:If I manage to drag my ass along, do you promise to ride at a humane pace?
If not, I'll sit in a bush and cry :'(

Impished...hmm that name rings a bell...Ade yeah? Wink  I don't seem to be able to do a sensible pace, but i will allow you to catch up :K) Hope you can make it mate, will be good to see you.
"BikeWheelGuy" Wrote:Oh my goshness! I might even be able to come out for this one! Remains to be seen, but I'll be riding out from home for a session round the woods tomorrow... if i can make it to the car park for 7ish then let's ride! Failing that, keep an eye out for me, I'll be the one meandering lost among the trees...

Give me a ring if you get there after 7, can easily come back and meet you.
Just debating whether to take the hardtail with the iffy drivetrain (new chain and cassette waiting to be fitted but am going to rebuild rear wheel with new hub (on order) so will probably wait and do the lot together), or faff about putting the dropper back on the FSR for one last muck about before the weather turns nasty and turns the woods to cack. Also depends what time the missus gets in from work and whether I can get dinner down me. If I'm there for 7 I'm there, if I'm a little late I'll give you a shout Andy. Failing that, our paths may cross but I'm a real dawdler so would just slow you up anyway...

See how we go I guess...